Date(s) - 26/02/2019
7:15 am - 9:00 am
Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club
A more balanced business / life relationship
Discover how to change from the overworked Owner Manager to be the relaxed Owner Chairman who is in control of your business and lifestyle.
If you are the owner of a good size mature private business and are experiencing any of these issues then you must not miss this seminar.
- Are you working harder than ever before, but not progressing?
- Is the stress level increasing and the enjoyment gone?
- Are your staff solving the problems or watching the problems?
- Is strong growth a distant memory?
- Are you considering selling your business or just wanting to slow down and have more time for yourself ? But don’t know how that will happen?
We will walk through the 5 Proven steps owners have taken to get back in control of their business and ensure it creates unbelievable lifestyle and multigenerational wealth.
Presented by Warren Otter;
Hear how Warren, who grew his initial manufacturing business revenue from $4.5m to $25m profitably, whilst he reduced his weekly and daily involvement and took more time away from the business.
Warren is passionate about assisting owners of mid-size private firms take control of their business growth and their lifestyle while developing real Value in their business with a number of unique ‘exit’ strategies.
Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club – Tuesday 26 February 2019
Arrive 7.15am for a 7.30am start to conclude by 9am. Session includes Breakfast and is complimentary.
Bookings are closed for this event.